COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
VCLN, Construções, SA, with Tax Number 510721044, with head office in Rua Fernanda Seno nº 6, 7005-485 Évora, considering GDPR — General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016), provides the following information regarding the collection and the processing of your personal data:
Principles and Purposes for the Processing
1.1 The principle for the collection and processing of personal data of the Applicant is the consent given by him/her for the following purposes: personnel selection and recruitment.
1.2 The purpose of the information collection and registration in the database is to allow VCLN, Construções S.A. the processing of applications, in response to job and/or internship vacancies advertised by VCLN, Construções S.A. or, in the case of a spontaneous application, to include it in possible future recruitment processes.
Categories of Personal Data collected and processed
2.1 For the purposes mentioned above, VCLN, Construções S.A. may collect and process personal data of the Applicant where necessary and essential for the purposes previously idicated, which are as follows:
· Identification and Contact Details: name, date and place of birth, nationality, sex, identification document, address, telephone contacts, e-mail address.
· Academic qualifications, training and professional activity: field of study, teaching establishment, final grade, start and end dates, academic degree, language skills, career path.
· Interests and Availability: areas of professional and personal interest, geographic availability.
2.2 The data subject declares that the data provided to VCLN, Construções S.A. are truthful, accurate, complete and updated. The Applicant is accountable for the veracity of all the data he/she communicates and for keeping them duly updated.
Personal Data Storage Period
3.1 The storage period of the Applicant’s personal data in the database is:
· up to 12 months for spontaneous applications or up to the moment when the respective Applicant requests the limitation or erasure thereof;
· up to 5 years if the application is carried out within the scope of a specific recruitment process, in compliance with legal obligations.
Data Controller, Subcontractors and other Recipients
4.1. VCLN, Construções S.A. is the controller of the personal data collected. You can contact us at:
Corporate name: VCLN, Construções SA
Address: Rua Fernanda Seno nº 6, 7005-485 Évora
Telephone: +351 211 302 610
4.2. Entities of the VCLN, Construções S.A. Group may be recipients of the data (the group’s companies shall be identified in the context of a recruitment process by one of those entities).
4.3 Companies subcontracted to carry out selection and recruitment processes on behalf of VCLN, Construções S.A. or of entities of VCLN, Construções S.A. Group may also be data recipients.
4.4. VCLN, Construções S.A., as the controller of the user’s personal data, declares that it holds a written agreement with all its Subcontractors, through which they ensure compliance with GDPR, provided that the Applicant’s data are uniquely processed by them under the terms and conditions hereby described for the purposes previously mentioned and to the extent strictly necessary.
Rights of the Applicant as Personal Data Subject
5.1. Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the Applicant is ensured the following rights:
· Right of access to his/her data and information concerning the processing operations; to know whether his/her data are being processed; whether the data have been transmitted to other entities; which destination has been given to them;
· Right to rectification of personal data that are outdated, incorrect or incomplete;
· Right to erasure or right to be forgotten: The data subject has the right to request the erasure of his/her data to the data controller;
· Right to restrict processing: The data subject has the right to insert a mark on his/her personal data in order to restrict its future processing;
· Right to data portability: The data subject has the right to request the personal data concerning him/her and that he/she has provided, and also the right to request the transfer of such data to other third parties who are also data controllers;
· Right to object: The data subject has the right to object, at any time, for reasons related to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her based on legitimate interest or public interest, including profiling on the basis of such provisions;
· Right not to be subject to uniquely automated individual decisions, including profiling;
· Right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority:
National Data Protection Commission—CNPD Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º 1200-821 Lisboa
Tel: +351 213928400
Fax: +351 213976832
5.2. To exercise your rights, please use the following contacts:
Address: Rua Fernanda Seno nº 6, 7005-485 Évora
Telephone:+351 211 302 610
Consent of the data subject and the right to change or withdraw such consent
6.1 The Applicant hereby gives his/her consent for the processing of the personal data mentioned above, under the terms and conditions set out in the present document, to VCLN, Construções S.A., for the purposes hereby identified.
6.2 The Applicant may change or withdraw his/her consent at any time, with effects for the future, through the data controller’s contacts previously indicated.
6.3. If the Applicant withdraws his/her consent, it does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing undertaken up to that date.
6.4 The processing of the Applicant’s personal data is essential to the completion of personnel selection and recruitment processes, wherefore, if the Applicant changes or withdraws his/her consent, he/she will be excluded from such selection and recruitment processes.
Data transfer to third countries
Fill in only if applicable.
Existence of automated decisions
VCLN, Construções S.A. does not make automated decisions based on data subject to processing, with all decisions having a component of human analysis and intervention.
9.1 A VCLN, Construções SA declares that it is compliant with all the provisions of GDPR—General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016).
9.2 VCLN, Construções S.A. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of the personal data collected and processed, and to avoid its alteration, loss and processing and/or unauthorized access, considering the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Personal data breach
10.1. In the case of a personal data breach which is likely to involve a high risk for the rights and freedoms of the Applicant, VCLN, Construções S.A. shall communicate him/her such breach in a timely manner.
10.2. Such communication shall include the nature of the personal data breach; the indication of a contact point where more information can be obtained; the description of the likely consequences of the personal data breach; the description of the measures adopted or proposed by the controller in order to repair the personal data breach, including, if applicable, measures to mitigate its negative effects.
Text drawn up in May 2018.
In the case of dispute, the consumer may appeal to an Alternative Consumer Dispute Resolution Entity: CNIACC—Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo (National Centre for Information and Conflict Arbitration on Consumer Disputes), Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Nova University Law School), Campolide Campus, 1099-032 Lisboa
Tel.: 213 847 484
More information at Portal do Consumidor (Consumer's Portal) www.consumidor.pt
You may access the complaints book online at: https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt